Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy CNY Goat new year

This year, according to Chinese lunar calendar, they call it Goat or some call it Sheep.
The zodiac character is same as my dear hubby. He is an earth goat.
I just read all good things about boat year borns from this  http://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/goat.asp website.

Every human being born into this world has good characters and fortune really.
I used to read too much in zodiac traits and believed whatever were said. It was a fun and silly experience using numbers and calendars in judging one's life. I used to do this back in the funny days. I feel so matured now.

It is still a long way to come around my zodiac year, Ox. However, time keeps moving. I should be aware that future is slowly coming into life whether I am ready or not. One can never stop the dawn of tomorrow. I must learn to move forward along.

No comments: